Friday, 3 September 2010

I wish I could have cake for breakfast everyday!


Hear's to Miss Cloggins and her very soon to be husband!

I just want to wish her uber uber good wishes (especially with her rad swarovski bejewelled toes!)

A truly wonderful girl (well lady really!) who has offered me such help and wonderfulness since I met her over the interwebs.

So kisses from anna. I hope this weekend is all you want and more. I simply cannot wait to see you, your ravishing pictures and generally gossip about your wedding. Perhaps over cake? Me thinks yes!

Huggles, Ax

4 comments:

  1. Love your photo choice. Cake for breakfast sounds like a sublime idea. I would love to have a wonderful carrot cake full of raisins and nuts and cream cheese frosting.

    May the Miss Cloggins have an absolutely dreamy wedding weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Miss Cloggins... and I adore that pic Anna... good choice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looks just delicious. Great blog, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this sweetcheeks! I tried to comment from my iPhone back when this was all happening, but it was having none of it. Suffice to say, it was much appreciated.

    Oh, and I didn't really have red bejewelled toes in the end, but the Polish nail technician did and they were frightening!

    Mrs Woodhouse. x

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin