Sunday, 1 August 2010

queen mix-a-lot

I may not be the coolest when it comes to music. Bean and I frequently "disagree" about music, indeed just the other day I was listening to a new band online which I sort of love yet he thinks is the worst band he has ever heard! Their album is out in September so we shall see... 

I cannot wait to finish compiling our music for the wedding. Whilst Bean may have cooler tastes (he's very 90's indie I think one is meant to call it), my favourite music is something one can sing and dance too.

Anyhoo, Bean never made me a mix tap (and never for him) but would it not be uber cute to do something like this for each other? Basically I 1Gb USB with cute cassette packaging. Me likey!


P.S. How is it already August?

5 comments:

  1. Most people would probably say that I have terrible taste in music, but I really don't care. I enjoy it, no one else has to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! I loooove them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha someone emailed me about these the other day! i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loves it! Such an awesome idea, retrolove bigtime! :)

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin