Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Electric Love

So in lieu of a post here today I would love to direct you to my post on Electric Wedding.

Thank you all for you lovely emails and tweets wishing me luck at my new job.  The next 4 months should be a fun relaxed job before I rotate to a super busy super hardcore job. However that is after the wedding and obviously I see nothing past the wedding at the moment!

I am hoping for a Bean post tomorrow but we shall see!

Kisses


Hopefully I won't look quite as petrified as I do in this picture with my grandfather! I may feel terrified but I hope not to show it!

6 comments:

  1. I can't see past the wedding much either at the moment, its like a silk based tunnel vision. I had a moment a few days ago where I realised 2.5 months isn't that long, that then I would get to frane (honeymoon), and then, wit for it...


    ...


    ...IT WOULD BE CHRISTMAS!

    mad, why yes I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember wearing those wedding blinkers!

    Belated good luck at the new job x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling picture of you dear! Very excited for your new job! Tell us more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I want to wish you lots of success at your new job! Like I said before, you are amazing and you are going to rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eek! baby anna is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin