Wednesday, 7 July 2010

widdle and puke

This is my little attempt to make one lovely lady smile.  We may be separated by many, many miles and hardly know each other but I know she is lovely and feel that I should at least try.*

I guess I just wanted to say a proper super uber congratulations and that when I think of her forthcoming excitement it looks a little something like this.  


source with a little anna "magic"

That it is.....freakin' awesome.

Hugs from anna and Bean x

*Blogs do such funny things to your perception of friendship.  In the good way, well I think it's a good way.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much! You not only made me smile, you made me a little teary too.

    You lovely lovely girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny and adorable at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twins! How cute. I love the idea of getting 2 children with 1 pregnancy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray for bunnies! that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, i've been following peonies' blog for more than a year now and this made me smile as soon as i saw it. yay for twin bunnies!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin