Thursday, 8 July 2010

real weddings - a fabulous father

Good evening all.  Today marks a rather exciting day in the continuing evolution of anna and the ring.  I have decided to start featuring real weddings.  I hope to enthral you with pictures from fabulous photographers close to home and some a little farther away.  So if you are an established or even a budding wedding photographer I would love to hear from you.  If you are a bride or groom who would like to have their wedding published please do the same.  

However today I just want to whet your appetite with a beautiful series of photographs taken by the wonderful Christian Keenan truly a most talented wedding photographer.

Now I may not be having the most formal wedding but I can always see the attraction of an older gentleman dressing up to the nines.  There is something so handsome and slightly cad like about a man wearing a top hat.      Young men simply cannot embrace the attitude that one must have to carry off such attire.  Obviously this gentleman has exactly the right attitude.


It appears the father of the bride has a secret to make this wedding day magical. What can it be?


I have no idea but he certainly knows how to put on a show!


And this why a little chaos in your day will yield the most memories.

Perfection.

Please note there is music on this website.

13 comments:

  1. yay! you're featuring weddings!

    these are the wedding moments worth sharing. i love the pretty details, but these kind of pictures are worth a million words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is an awesome dad with an awesome hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap, that father looks like an awesome guy. He sure seems like a great character.

    Will you be taking weddings from across the pond? If you are, I might have to tell Mr. Beagle to send some to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beautiful pictures - I love that you're featuring weddings, and love that you're doing it in your own special way by using the pictures that show the emotion and not just the details.

    Perfect.

    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. grandpa looks smashing in his top hat, and i love that you're going to be featuring real weddings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work! Nice touch! Love it love it love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yay! Looking forward to the weddings (and awesome dad with an awesome hat). It's so fun to see weddings from your side of the pond with all of those lovely hats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is fantastic - I have such a love for the top hat. If I was an evil dictator I would make everyone dress as they did in 1880's London...

    I really feel what your saying about not just the attire but the attitude. I'm a huge fan of the Granada Sherlock Holmes series with Jeremy Brett and don't just sigh over the wonderful costumes but the way in which the actors carry themselves. Sigh (see?)

    Can't wait to see your real weddings - yay! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I hire this dude out for my weddings? Could he be more awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hooray! that old man has serious style. I love him

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea!!! Real weddings from the UK!! Love the old man in the hat! Can I have him for my wedding???

    ReplyDelete
  12. He looks like quite the character!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin