Friday, 23 July 2010

The real STD.

Oh we went there.  "We" totally Goccoed our save the dates.

Do you want to know a dirty little secret?

I enjoyed it!

It would be dull of me to rabbit on about the way to Gocco but there are far better tutorials online and I promise it is easier than certain people make it look! However, I spent an evening with the lovely Claire and we made a great hash of her trial invitations.  I guess one needs to follow a few of her hints and have a good plan before going Gocco!

What do you think?



Courtesy of me!



Sadly the mother thought they we simply printed with our primitive ink jet printer.  I mean a girl goes our of her way to make something look hand made and pretty and gets cut down in one fell swoop!

As one Lemon might say,

"It's a deal breaker - shut that down!"

Well I might not go that far, she still might receive an invitation!  

13 comments:

  1. they are wonderful! nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the font! so jealous that you got to gocco!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! So much fun! I would have loved to receive this in the mail. I'd be so excited about the wedding!

    Also, I have found that mothers aren't quite so in tune with our modern wedding ideas and creativity. So channel Liz Lemon, remind yourself that WE (who are most important, obviously) think it's awesome, and you'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. crikey! huzzah! love it!

    i second becca, the liz lemon approach is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, mothers. They certainly have a special way about them, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Hello My Lovely bit the most. That font is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them; the font is fab.

    I want a gocco now but not sure what for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo cute. You get double bonus points for Gocco'ing them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww thank you! Once we have completed/started our invites I will hopefully show you something as "magnificent".

    Maybe I should do a proper how to with the invites to show how easy it really is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look fantastic!! I couldn't figured out what STD meant and thought they were two different invites.. hehe.. blonde moment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the font! They look awesome! Good work! :)

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin