Tuesday, 13 July 2010

oh to have a flower girl...

Now I am the oldest of all my cousins and so there is no luck in finding a flower girl from my side of the family. The delicious Bean's family are producers of handsome boys. Indeed I may have heard whispers of "unto each generation a girl is born. One girl in all the Bean world, a Chosen One." (I may gave misquoted!)  So whilst there are some very handsome little boy things I fear my day will be without a gorgeous girl.  Unless any of you fancy lending me a sister or daughter for the day? I can promise that my soon to be mother would love to look after her!

Why my sadness?  I believe it is summed up by the following pictures.  Take a deep breath.  There is about to be some swooning!


This girl has serious attitude but that skirt says it all!


Oh silhouettes are just wonderful but in sequins? Perfection!


The grey tank with the prettiest and shiny of skirts.  Heaven!


Eeeek!


Is there a little girl who does not smile at the sound of, "Once upon a time"?


I mean, gosh! Thank you so ES+ES for bringing such wonderful prettiness into my life.  These are clothes worthy of cherishing for years to come.  Oh to have such stylist little girls at the wedding or generally dancing along the streets of London! 

13 comments:

  1. If only it would not require tickets to cross the ocean, and a place for us to stay, I would be happy to loan you mine, who loves, loves, loves to be a flower girl. I'm fairly certain she has started her own wedding wish book already. Just this morning she was singing about True Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, come from a family of far too many males! Thankfully BFF is a couple of years older than me and has seriously the most beautiful little girl who will be 23 months old come wedding time, and dressed in the most amaaaaazing little Monsoon dress.

    The "once upon a time" dress is so cute. Seriously, she just looks like she's about to run off and play with worms and mud pies with the boys any second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know how you feel! Our family is full of little boys right now, and whenever I get the chance to photograph a little girl...I'm in heaven!

    BTW - I'm your Photoswap partner!! I look forward to taking some disposable camera pics to send to you :) Haven't used one of those in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm lucky enough to have a 3 year old goddaughter who will be dressed in a pink tutu.. told her she will be a fairy but apparently a princess is more down her line.. we're slightly concerned though as she plans to wear some lovely big plastic clip on earrings for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my so beautiful and modest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had a spare $425 my flowergirl would totally be wearing that "Once Upon a Time" dress. Ohhhh the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those gals are too cute.

    And Sarah's little girl is going to steal my heart, for real.

    ReplyDelete
  8. obviously they are all cute but the 'once upon a time' picture makes me squeal with delight

    ReplyDelete
  9. I now want a flower girl at my wedding just for the 'once upon a time dress'!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My niece has nagged me, since she was about 4, to be a flower girl. At 11 she is over the moon to be a bridesmaid but wants to look grown up and cool - and is insisting on wearing a bra (with clear straps).

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I have two little cousins (twins) who would look super adorable in any of these outfits (they're adorable anyway!) but we'd kind of decided on not having flower girls... might change my mind if I get them something like this though!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't have a flower girl either, or a ring bearer. I didn't know anyone that was close to me at that age and I didn't just want to ask someone for asking's sake!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We don't know any younger children (that could attend)! So we weren't able to have children either :(

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin