Monday, 12 July 2010

a moment for monday

I stumbled upon these pictures whilst skipping merrily through the interweb.  I was just blown away.  They are a marvel.  Taken for Italian Marie Claire by Wendy Bevan.

How often do you see such exquisite work?  These are such richly dark and atmospheric vignettes of women which, for me, impart extraordinary beauty.  What do you think?

I wish I had the words to explain such wondrous images. I simply do not, so I must just leave them for you to contemplate and fall in love with.












3 comments:

  1. oooh i love the one with the girl on the stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great. love the lady in the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Love this type of imagery. Anything vaguely circusy/cabaretesque/saucy gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin