Sunday, 4 July 2010

fabulous blogger football bonanza...update 2!

Well this weekend has been exciting.  I have to admit Spain left it a little late and those penalties all in a space of 5 minutes. Oy vey. Too much for my poor throat.  I never thought I would get so excited about football.  Oh and wasn't Ghana's defeat heartbreaking?

Here are the standings now! Are you still in the running?
We have Marie, Bels, Rebecca, and (embarrassingly) me!  I hope the rest of you are thinking of a cute little prize to send to the winner!

Spare Thoughts             Ivory Coast
Becca                      Ghana
Laura                      Serbia
Marie                      Uruguay
CakeforBreakfast           France
Always Andri               Cameroon
Peacock Feathers           Nigeria
SavoirWeddings             Italy
Lou @WWW                   England
Bels                       Germany
Rebecca                    Netherlands
Suzewearshoes              Portugal
Emma @Electric W           Chile
a girl                     Paraguay
Gaynor                     South Africa
GlasgowBride               USA
CakesandBunting            Mexico
KTea                       Argentina
Convopieces                Brazil
Anna                       Spain

Well this weekend has been exciting.  I have to admit Spain left it a little late and those penalties all in a space of less than 5 minutes.  Too much for my poor throat.  I never thought I would get so excited about football.  Oh and wasn't Ghana's defeat heartbreaking?

We now only have Netherlands vs Uruguay and Germany vs Spain! Crikey!

Who is your pick for the top spot?  Germany have been on top form. Obviously I am routing for Spain!  Hopefully it shall be a thrilling match on Wednesday!

¡Viva España!

7 comments:

  1. Rub it in why don't you...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i love this so much fun!! im all for espana!!


    Anna Katrina
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I the only one suspicious that Anna has Spain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My poor team didnt do so well!

    My money's on Germany to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rubbish :( Ghana were robbed! Boo. And all types of football-ish chat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms Bunny. I resent your implication! May I direct you to http://annaandtheringlondon.blogspot.com/2010/06/fabulous-blogger-football-bonanzawhich.html

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin