Wednesday, 23 June 2010

omg

It has turned into something of a fashion week here.  I do rather like whiling away the hours looking for fabulous frivolities for you (and me).

Indeed today I just happened upon perhaps the most entirely fabulous wedding shoes.  I do love the "trend"* for coloured wedding shoes.  I think I was always destined to wear coloured shoes on my wedding day.  I think I have about 2 pair of black shoes in my wardrobe. (Trust me when I say that is a rather small percentage!)

However in recent months I have been lured back into the world of white shoes.  Albeit pretty darn fabulous white shoes.  The pick of the bunch for me must be these beauties.  I would want to wear these again and again.  What do you think? Effing perfection, no? (Well apart from the price!)



*Hate that word!

I do promise a slightly meatier topic tomorrow yet sometimes it is nice to swoon!  I'm a swooner.

16 comments:

  1. Those. Are. AWESOME.

    I decided to wear blue shoes before I knew color was trendy. I don't care what color they are as long as they are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, those are truly insane. I don't even know where to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. does that fall under "unnecessarily rude or offensive"? just trying to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ esb pourquoi pas? I think I should say thank you but I am not sure?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were made for strutting!! You'd be one sassy bride in those :) (And I do mean that in a good way!)

    I realised the other day that I haven't even thought about shoes for my day... very weird for a girl who dresses from the feet up sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'd break my ankles wearing them (or trying to); Richard is a big fan :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are amazing, but there's no way I'd make it down the aisle in them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These kill me dead. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. EMMY EMMY EMMY!!!!

    Sorry I don't get it either.

    Dear sweet wonderful Anna, I'm living vicariously through you clinging to the dream that you are going to have any of the beautiful fabulous shoes from Emmy, please do not shatter these illusions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. are they nicholas kirkwood because they are HOT SEX. i bought a pair of his shoes last summer (though swiftly returned them when i realised they were the equivalent to a month's rent) and they were the most comfortable things in the world...actually a very similar design. and despite the spindly heel they are pretty stable and really easy to walk in. if you wear them for your wedding you will be my hero! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. those are serious shoes! You and your fashion sense are not messing around :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I love them! Love. If you can afford them, and more importantly walk comfortably in them, I say go for it. They are fantastic and definitely a statement!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those shoes are hawt!!! I can see myself wearing them at the wedding and even after!! Which was my criteria too when I was looking for shoes. If you love them, get them!!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin