Monday, 21 June 2010

dresses for display

I may have been awandering through the net-a-porter site today and was astonished by the prettiness in the sale.  Admittedly some of these bad boys are still rather on the expensive side but a girl can dream!

I do rather like my trips on the interweb to find you such beauties.  Whilst I may not be a style maven I certainly am rather great at knowing what looks good! 

What do you think?

dresses, for a wedding


I am rather in love with the caped number!  Obviously one is meant to feel like a superhero on said wedding day but this would seriously confirm it!!

And what about the pretty wrap dress (Chloe) for a perennially chic city moment?

My favourite would have the be Roland Mouret dress (top left).  Just look at the lines.  It would drape so fabulously and is just so a la mode.

What has caught your eye lately?

8 comments:

  1. You always seem to find the hottest dresses. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first one. It's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both dresses in the center please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me want to go and buy things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roland Mouret can do no wrong in my eyes. You should have some pieces from Alberta Ferretti's Spring 2010 Collection up there too. *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I'm lovin the top middle please, would go great with my summer tan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Roland dress and the Stella one too; wish I had the money!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin