Friday, 7 May 2010

fantabulous etsy friday - please, please buy this dress and send me pictures!

It's been a while since I shared my joy of etsy with you.  Indeed about a month ago I went to the Etsy London meet-up and it was good to meet and chat with the "brains" behind the website.  I just find you have to spend far too much time searching to find the prettiness.

So thank you so much etsy wedding for bringing this serious dress to my attention.  I want to cry I love it so much.  I would wear this every day for the rest of my life and it would be a good life.



P.S. I promise I will talk about something other than dresses later!

11 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. This dress is AMAZING!!! If only I had the spare cash. Anna, your taste in dresses is flawless. I salute you. m.v.b. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That belongs on Lady Gaga. And I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do keep going with dresses - we like we like we like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeek that dress is AMAZING. Let's find two and I'll wear it with you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! such intense details! i wonder if its heavy! I also would love to see pictures of someone getting married in this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks really heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow now that's a dress! I'd love to see you in it dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word. Oh my goodness gracious me. Just give me a reason...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! That is one awesomely gorgeous dress!! How do you find all this pretty dresses??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally fawned over this dress too - seriously someone needs to wear this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A bit too 80's for me.... but I'm all for more dresses

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin