Monday, 12 April 2010

où la la...eekables

Okay, so I said I would be back with me rabbiting away all week.  Well obviously that did not happen.  For good reason.  Well I think it was a good reason.

Wednesday came and with wednesday came the luscious Liv.  Oh gosh, she is simply fabulous and now featured in Elle.  Seriously girls you need to be getting your dresses from this lady before she gets stratospherically hot!  I mean, seriously, her dresses are freakin' hot.  Why did I not realise she would offer true couture before I put down a deposit on my dress? (Oh are you interested in my dress?)

Thursday came and with thursday came the krazy Katie.  Gosh, what can I say apart from this was a day of sunshine, window shopping and a little too much wine.  It is not often you meet a girl and get fake tattoos. KT and Nax forever! P.S. Check out some of her crazy petalness on etsy.  P.P.S. The new Anthro on the King's Road is rubbish. Well apart from these in the flesh. (If anyone wants to buy me an 'A' I would love you forever!)

Friday came and with friday came mr hangover.  Totally worth it and also a dinner party with old school friends. Yay for more booze, giggles and naughtiness. The best part?  I got to go to my home, home and play and sleep with the kittens.

Saturday came and with saturday came my parents.  Well to their own house obviously and with their return came uber news and much wine.  They had just put on offer on a house in France and it had been accepted.  Eeekables!  My parents are moving........ 






.........to France.  How freakin' exciting! Things may not happen for a while but hello holidays in the south of France! In the middle of wine country, but a moment from Bergerac!  I might cry with joy.  Anyone want to join me?  Oh there were hugs and wine and eekables. 

So how's that for a round up?  Tell me your news.  This week will be less of the hectic and much more with the blogging.

10 comments:

  1. that's super exciting about your parent's house in france! can I come? Fiance's parents just bought a timeshare in Lake Tahoe, CA but can trade with a bunch of other locations...honeymoon related blog post on that coming soon! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out darling, I might just be bringing myself, the Mr., and some wine and cheese to your parent's place in France! We actually have a good friend who has a house in France. Wouldn't it be fun if he lived by your parents?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Imagine living in France... Ahhh.

    So glad you had such a fun and busy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yer krazy. ryan's sister lives in avignon - soo gorgeous. hurray for people we know that live in france! giant A!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interested in the dress? YES!!!! You are such a tease!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! France!! That is tres lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely, I am insanely jealous and wondering if I could persuade someone/anyone I know to move to France!

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. Whilst I have some sad thoughts about my parents deserting us in our twenties, these thoughts are quickly tempered by the thought of holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ma cherie c'est formidable. My colleague's parents moved to France a few years ago and so when she "goes home" she gets a free 2 week holiday to France - I'm ridiculously jealous of her and you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting your parents moving, think of all the fab wine & cheese to come! Sounds like a super busy week for you, sorry my comments are so late still catching up on my google reader! The large A is fab but maybe not at that price! You could get metallic paint and paint a wooden one?

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin