Tuesday, 30 March 2010

hi, remember me?

Hi, remember me?

I'm the girl who is planning a wedding!  Albeit recently without the delicious help of the internet.  Yet, the man from the internet came and made things better.  So I am back.  Whoop?

Before normal service resumes please can I ask someone to buy this dress and come to my wedding?  Oh and then give it to me for a present?  So let me know!

Not usually a lover of Marc Jacobs but this dress is wonderfully divine.  Perfection. I promise the wedding will be worth it!!



11 comments:

  1. yay you are back! def a whoop!

    Love the dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meee! Woo! Love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is sold out!!! How dare you taunt me with such an offer.

    On a more serious note...glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pick me! Pick me! I want to come to your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for your return! It's been quiet here without you.

    I think you should stipulate that all your guests have to pick a colour out of that dress and co-ordinate an outfit around it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely dress! Lovely sleeves and such a flattering cut.

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay welcome back lovely lady. I'd like to thank the internet man for restoring your wonderousness to us. Will put the dress on the lottery list for you. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm glad the nice internet man gave you the gift of fibreoptic cables! I await, poised, for new and delightful things to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello! hello! welcome back :) lovely dress (don't want to ask how much it is!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is too cute! Someone must! In the UK it's still available!!

    Come on ladies!! You know you want to!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin