Wednesday, 10 March 2010

are you ready, willing and able?



So without getting all mission impossible on you...

....here's the thing.

I need you.

I need your spirit, I need your determination, I need help.*

I need someone to shout at me in Spanish (a la Elisa in 30 Rock), Urdu or Esparanto.

I want you to let out your frustrations on me.  Shout at me.

I cannot embrace my faults.  Bean's attempts at cajoling and encouragement are met with my deaf ears and my wide open eyes.  I am impervious to his advances!

I want to be healthier and happier.


Well maybe not everything but I have hatched a plan.  I have just started a new little super private blog to which I shall invite anyone who wants to help me.  What is written on those pages will stay on those pages.  This will be my place to face my demons whether they be physical or mental.  A place to get hot and happy!  

So I ask you my delicious friends (yes you are my friends, I hope you think the same) to just to drop me an email so I can let you in.  I want it to be a place for me and others (if you wish to join in!) to motivate each other into happiness and health.

Why the mystery?  I just want this to be my place, without Bean.  I know I can be totally honest with him but I know it is easier to speak to the anonymous miasma.  

So are you with me?

*But obviously not to the detriment of your amazingness.

P.S. There will be puns and optimism.  

P.P.S.  I know the lower print is by Anthony Burrill but I have no idea where the other wonderness is from.

34 comments:

  1. ooh me please! I am especially excited about the puns :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. in. secret blog...secret handshake???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited about the secret handshake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart girl you to create this. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well yes dear, of course I'm in too. Let's all fight demons together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in too -bring on the demons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you get a hell yeah from this corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in. goodmousebadmouse at gmail dot com

    Can we have a secret password? xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in :) I love me a bit of secretism and positive thinking :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too. Please and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do it! Do it! Do it!

    I wanna be in.

    Especially since you know I am struggling with my own demons

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay! i love this idea. it's like a secret club.
    here's my email: swoononline@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm there and I'm the cheerleading squad.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Word sister. I'm in. My email's beerbudgetbride01@gmail.com. Can we have a secret password too? Through a slot in the door? Like in speakeasy movies?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. acupcakewedding at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in, love! xoxo

    thealternativebride@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sending you an email now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh, i would love to join. if you'd have me :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Me! I'm ready, willing and able! Emailing you now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. me too please? I'm emailing you right now...

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't popped in for so long! But i am with you on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello one and all, eekables indeed!

    So many of you have responded but I know not your emails. Maybe because your profile is closed or any number of reasons.

    Please email me at annaandtheringlondonatgmail.com

    Your participation is most wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  23. "I need someone to shout at me in Spanish (a la Elisa in 30 Rock)"

    fantastic ref!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin