Wednesday, 3 February 2010

wedding list wednesday - will you marry me?

Perhaps not one for the wedding list and not one for the feint of heart or wallet.  Yet this adorable "Marry Me" ring by Solange Azagury-Partridge for £940 could be one of the cutest proposal rings.  A sweet memento of your proposal (well other than a husband) and for the fussier of wives to be this could be the perfect token of a promise before trawling through hundreds of shops be they antique nooks or Cartier.  I am pretty sure I would not have said no to it!

The photographs do not display the sweetness in it's best light.  Yet how I adore thee!

12 comments:

  1. I love these Anna! Ooooh how I want one. But I guess it's too late being I'm married and all, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, too cute. no girl can say no to that, surely?x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, amazing. i love the ring!! i would still wear it, even though i'm married :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. anna and the amazing rings! this is a cute one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why yes, Anna, yes, I would indeed. Someone already proposed though and his ring ain't half bad if I do say so myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man you put some awesome stuff on this list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really but really who would say no to this. And where on earth (or web) do you find such fabulous things?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo cute!! I want one!!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin