Wednesday, 17 February 2010

wedding list wednesday - now I'm going to let you in on a secret!

Oh and what a secret!

The secret is Orange and Blossom.

A truly wonderful online shop founded by the wonderful Lisa Marie.  It truly is a place where beautiful pieces come to be inevitably bought by anna!

Never, have I looked through a vintage site and cooed over nearly every vintage piece.  Lisa Marie really has an eye for rare lovelies and I love (wait excitedly) for her shop updates.  They are certainly a highlight of my week!

Now I would tell you about my purchase but they shall have to remain a secret, well until November!  Even if you have fallen in love with piece from the sold section she is wonderful enough to search on your behalf.  Her secret contacts must be phenomenal!

I have my eye on these lovelies!  How about you?


Now caketoppers I may not adore but these lovebirds make me weak at the knees!
Their palest pink feathers with a dash of sparkle.  
Eeek!

An acrylic coral stand for the sweet table numbers or pretty just signs.  

P.S. Whilst she is based in California here international shipping is wonderfully reasonable.  Hence the all the purchases.  (Don't tell bean!)

P.P.S. Try not to buy all the pretty things.  I need my vintage fix!

6 comments:

  1. When I don't have enough money to pay for the food at the reception, I'm blaming you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great find! i love the love birds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, her stuff is great. And I looooove when people have decent international shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A thousand thank yous... what a cute little shop.

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin