Sunday, 14 February 2010

an ode to bean

Whilst I may not understand the enforced joviality which St. Valentine brings I am steadfast in my love for my one and only Bean.

Thank you, Bean.  You are simply awesome.  I am so proud of you and your ambition.   There are more words I shall say but they are private and deeply heartfelt and not for a public stage.  


P.S. I also am falling in love with all you kind souls who frequent this little place.  You are helping me more than you shall ever know. Ax

10 comments:

  1. its crazy isnt it, all these people who watch us on these journeys, and you can come to feel thatthey are the best of friends, when you;ve never met them! gives you a real faith in the world. Love is lovely too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Happy Valentines Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaww! We love you too. Shall e-mail you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Yay for Bean.
    I'm with Rebecca, it is very strange to feel close to complete strangers but is very nice and special as well. I'll raise a glass to good web friends any day. Always here just give a shout/whisper whichever is easiest! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that image. The economist in me holds graphs, charts, etc a special place in my heart.

    We love you too anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is soo adorable! bean must be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love u too Anna! And that is so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a cute visual way to show love - very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable diagram. Love your blog.

    Best,

    Hannah Katy

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin