Tuesday, 12 January 2010

yes for the dancing

Thank you for all your words yesterday.  Love them.  I may have to rethink my words.  Although I hope I don not change my mind for I do think they are pretty awesome!

Now, you may have heard talk of dancing!  The Bean and I both love to dance. We rarely dance together as a foot difference in height makes not a happy gliding couple. Yet we love dancing, we dance until our feet hurt (usually mine) and until with are breathless with laughter.  There shall be much dancing at the wedding.  Oh yes.  However I do ponder how can one take dancing to the next level for this day of days?  An age old conundrum, I think you'll agree!

Imagine my joy when I stumbled upon this wonderment on We Heart.



What can be used as a wonderful coffee table by day can transform into the uber hot laser dance stage for night powered by an iPod.



Seriously who wouldn't want a couple of these in their home?  Just close your eyes (metaphorically) and envision the following conversation.

"Oh 'tis a dull Tuesday night what shall we do?"
"Hark it is not yet watermelon wednesday!"
"But wait we have a Moritz Waldemeyer's Home Disco"
Furious dramatic brushing off (like in the movies) of all the everyday detritus which manages to finds its way onto all our real life coffee tables.
"Hells yeah"
"Boom"
"Shake it baby"
"Tuesday's are freakin' awesome."
Fin.


15 comments:

  1. that's amazing! i want one for my non-existent house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the most awesome thing i've ever seen.

    it would definitely spice up those dull tuesday nights here at casa de kiwi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so boring that I would pretty much only ever use it as a coffee table.

    My fiance is also a foot taller. I've actually stopped noticing it for the most part, except when looking at pictures and trying to dance. Although I kind of figure that since we both look so ridiculous dancing anyway, the height difference shouldn't matter too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh i thought it was water! too funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. That is so awesome. I want!

    *giggles* at watermelon wednesday. Why did I not think of that sooner?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha - what a great way to spend an evening!

    I didn't get to give my words yesterday so these were mine:

    Fun
    Pretty
    Married


    As in, they were my goals for the day. I wanted to have fun, look pretty, and get married. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yes, i definitely need that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing!!! i must get one or two :)oh and I left u an award today on my blog. enjoy love :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want one...takes me back to the days I used to go clubbin' and would get up on the stage (or tables) to dance! So need that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh the pics look totally awesome!
    would be fun to have something like that, esp for my birthday party...

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a wonderful idea! Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog.
    How I wish my man loved to dance ... it is one of my all time favourite pastimes but he is terrified of it. I've put my foot down about the wedding, but I don't expect the results to be pretty.

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin