Wednesday, 6 January 2010

wedding list wednesday - vill you join me?

I must admit, I have never thought of travelling to Villnus in Lithuania. 

Yet for this wonderful table I may think again. Seriously, I have lusted over this beauty for years. It was designed by the wondrous Neringa Dervinyte as part of her Romance range in 2004. (Oh my that is so long ago!)

I used to dream about owning a pair of these beauties to use as bedside tables. Although I do think their best feature would be lost if they were cocooned by a bed.  Imagine how the light would dance merrily through the  laser cut metal.  Heavenly.  One day, my pretties, one day!



4 comments:

  1. so pretty, and the pink color underneath... amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's amazing!!! i'd love one or two please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, tis metal and comes in lots of different colours and designs. I adore it!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin