Thursday, 7 January 2010

comments

Oh crumbs, I have only just realised (6 months too late!) that I usually don't/ forget to comment upon your wonderful comments!

Please be sure that I do pay attention to all your wonderful words.  I often start conversations in my head only to start talking to someone else and assume they know what I'm talking about. So I oft giggle, ponder and answer your questions and then forget to actually respond.  (I thought telepathy worked!) Does anyone else do this?

More responses from me shall be forthcoming henceforth!

2 comments:

  1. I so do this. The boy has learned to gently ask me what the h*ll I'm talking about because I'll start conversations mid-thought with him. Or I'll have a conversation with him in my head and forget that I haven't actually had the convo with him yet.

    And now I sound crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do this all the time. I compose emails and comments in my head, never send them and then get confused why they weren't sent!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin