Monday, 28 December 2009

you like me, right now, you like me (otherwise known as "you like me, you really like me")

As the wonderful Sally Field once gushed at the Oscars!


I get awfully excited when I am bestowed with such honours.  I know everybody says this but I simply cannot believe such wonderful people take the time to read my words.  Thank you, you wonderful ladies.  


Now, these awards have only recently done the rounds so I shan't pass them on to anyone.
Yet if any of you fancy revealing just another few words about yourselves I would love to know more.  I am a seriously nosy gal!
 













7 things about me and my physical appearance
I am but 5 foot and 2 inches
I have lovely size 4 feet
I have increasingly greying eyes, I do enjoy their increasing intensity
I have a pair of worker's hands in such contrast to my mother's beautiful hands.
My hair was once a delicious golden blonde yet the curse of puberty turned my hair to mousy brown with the occasional blond streak.
I almost never paint my fingernails yet my toes are often delightfully coloured.  My latest joy is Vendetta - perfection.
Oh and of course I am ample with bosom!


7 embarrassing things about me
I am a serious geek.
I love playing games such as call of duty on the xbox although the best part of oblivion was skipping and picking flowers.
Indeed my fantabulous brother bought us Rock Band for Christmas and I now have a hankering for going to a Metallica concert!
Whenever I am in a group of family I love playing board games and I am seriously competitive.
I can name all the elements of the periodic table in about 5 minutes and I can almost name all the countries of the world in about 15.
I love reading trashy secret society, nazi gold, adventure books - heaven.
I adore watching Poirot - I love Mr Suchet.


30 random thoughts

1. Your hair: Hmm curly or straight.  Sometimes I think it's great!
2. Where is your mobile (cell phone) : on silent somewhere, as usual
3. Your father: is slowly becoming grumpier
4. Your mother: is a worrier 
5. Your favourite food: currently I am in love with my local Indian takeaway
6. Your dream from last night: scary wedding dream #129
7. Your favourite drink: vintage champagne daarlings!
8. Your dream/goal: well comedy writer is a dream yet in reality I yearn for marriage, children and a real home with an Oscar for best original screenplay
9. What room are you in: my lovely living room
10. What is your hobby: procrastination (hence the fact it has taken me 3 months to post this!)
11. What is your fear: dying alone 
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: I want to have a lovely little townhouse in London, with maybe a couple of babies and on my way to becoming a professor and a world authority on some obscure medical condition.  
13. Where were you last night: saying goodbye to bean for one whole week.  Oh to have our little flat on my own for a week, eek!
14. Something you are not: rude 
15. Muffins: raspberry and white chocolate please
16. Wish list items: oh far too many - health is probably the most important
17. Where did you grow up: technically Kent but I like to call it Sarf London
18. Last thing you did: turned the heating on
19.What are you wearing: So much lip balm after surviving Christmas on the tropical island that is my parental home.
20. Your TV: unsurprisingly so much cheaper 2 years later.  Oh how I wish I could be one of those people who doesn't need to have a tv, alas it shall never be me!
21. Your pets: Apart from the little mice which pitter patter through our home, none.
22. Your friends: are very few yet so dear.
23. Your life: has only just begun
24. Your mood: increasingly happy
25. Missing someone: as my thoughts turn towards weddingness I do miss my late grandparents.
26. Vehicle: only feet, but as a good london girl, I have my oyster too.
27. Something you're not wearing: this seems a rather intimate question - lets go with perfume!
28. Your favourite store: I could never play favourites, there are just too many.
29. Your favourite colour: Pink (magenta)
30. When's the last time you laughed: just now (not at myself - something rubbish on TV which I cannot even recall)
31. When's the last time you cried: recently but increasingly further away.
32. Your best friend: is the wonderful Bean
33. One place you go over and over: bed
34. One person who emails me regularly: oh the wondrous ebay
35. Favorite place to eat: at home (especially now Bean has a new and shiny molecular cookery set)

1 comment:

  1. I love those 30 things.. its nice to find out little things about people.. others always seem so much more interesting!
    I am the same with my bare fingernails but painted toes

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin