Wednesday, 2 December 2009

wedding list wednesday - something for the mothers?!

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat....and all that jazz.

So the time is upon us (well quite honestly I fear it was thrust upon us sometime ago but that's a whole other story!) to bring in the festive cheer to one and all.  Obviously this includes mummies!

Admittedly this is a slightly biased post for I received a delicious bag of loveliness from Dorma (via Peacock Feather and Diamond Rings).

Yet mummies need little treats too!  Now I realise that pot pourri really is not the type of thing most of us would want to see in our stylish homes but I have to say I am rather enamoured by these balls of fabulousness!  Perfect for fabulous mothers and their daughters!  Don't you agree?!


1 comment:

  1. That potpourri glass bowl fits in perfectly in my mom's house! Sigh, it will be sucky not being home for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin