Wednesday, 30 December 2009

his and hers?

I must admit I am having a slight decanter moment.  I have no idea why I am suddenly so obsessed! Could it be my sudden lust for wedding details?  Oh there are so very many sweeping through my cortices currently.  I hope they will finally begin to slow down and allow me to focus.  Oh, as usual I digress.

Would it not be beyond adorable to wake up to this wondrous decanter (full of cleansing mineral water of course) with my newly endorsed husband!  Eeekables!

They also offer his and his and hers and hers!  Love it! I freakin' love it!

6 comments:

  1. Loves it. I want one too. But I need a bedside table for that. Ai! I need to furnish my house with something other than pretties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i went through an obsession for decanters. They are so beautiful, even the ones that i have been told are worthless

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, i've been talking about getting a decanter too, and these are awesome, especially on a cute silver tray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! decanters are so amazing... i got to convince the hubs to get one and they are just soo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhhh, that is SO much better than our decanter!!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin