Thursday, 31 December 2009

bonsoir 2009

It would seem what I am about to say is somewhat "trendy."

I find enforced joviality somewhat tedious.  To get blotto just for the sake of it.  To stagger around, emit one's toxins, only to imbibe once more.  Or perhaps I am simply tired of British louts?

Yet, maybe I should embrace the tradition for reviewing the past year?

I have found solace in admitting my troubles out loud.  May my health continue to improve.

I have found strength in my engagement to my wonderful Bean.

I have "met" some simply amazing ladies over the past few months.  I wish to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

So here's to 2010.  The year I will marry my one true love, the year I will devote to making myself well, nay happy, the year I will enjoy.

I do hope you will join me.

10 comments:

  1. yes, yes! i will join you!!
    happy new year, anna and her bean!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year anna & bean, from the other side of the pond. just think, you will be one of the first to welcome in 2010, and i will be one of the last!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to very much enjoy 2010 and I'm hoping to accompany you on your journey to wellness and happiness. Happy New Year Anna and Bean catch you next year. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new years! The year you get married is amazing no matter what else happens :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. May your 2010 be utterly fabulous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trendy things should be embraced if they are a part of you.
    Happy New Year. I love reading these summaries. They provide good reflection. At least on my part (or more like "what the heck have I been up to this year?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy 2010 anna&bean
    liv will join!
    i am exited for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Anna! Looking forward to tagging along for the wedding journey

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy new year :) hooray for the great things coming your way!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin