Monday, 2 November 2009

oh hello

So yes, I (nay we?) am back.  

To say I am at loss of where to start is a slight understatement.

So may I begin by saying thank you to my new followers who have shown such fortitude in my lean times, my cup runneth over in excitement by now being able to introduce myself properly to you!

It also goes without saying but I'm going to say it anyway, thank you, thank you, thank you for the love from my vintage followers, I do hope I can enthrall you once more!

So I guess I will start at the beginning but alas not tonight for my eyes are heavy with sleep!

A sneak peak, I hear you say?!





Also, I am attempting to Moussaka tomorrow evening - any hints or tips?!?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE moussaka. No hints or tips, but can I fly over for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no hints or tips on the moussaka either but looking forward to hearing about what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin