Wednesday, 9 September 2009

wedding list wednesday

Ooo. I'm going to get all conceptual!  This fabulous clock is only just in the design stage and how I want it to be real!

Its creator is Vadim Kibardin of KibardinDesign and consists of the only the figures and only produces the accurate time.  I love the way it could be attached to any surface.  As a chronic insomniac I would love to watch the minutes tick by on my ceiling (although I realise this is not a great idea).  I guess it would stop me checking my emails and twitter on my phone!!  Just imagine the possibilities!  Hope you get a chance to look at the other fabulous pieces on the site.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like it! I would totally be staring at it ticking away, too. Such fun hobbies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand about the insomniac thing. I just poke my Darling incessantly so someone else can be miserable with me (and it provides great entertainment!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very cool idea for a clock. I would want one of those in my office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome! love the design of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I need one in my world, like yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an awesome idea!! It's simple and minimalistic too. Would be great in my apartment that is already too cluttered.

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin