Wednesday, 2 September 2009

calling all londonish ladies

Just a super quick note.

I meant to write about this when I got their first email but totally forgot. I'm sure you fabulous ladies and gentlemen are aware of the awesomeness but just in case, have you heard about the Secret Sample Sale?

Open to the public from Friday but there is a secret extra day tomorrow starting at 2pm at the Boiler House off Brick Lane! Gar, if I could be there I would be there like a shot*. However you need special pass to get in. So just drop me an email! It costs but £1 for entry and there are simply amazing things to be found! I only ask you tell me of your finds!

Be there or be square!!

*Although as I am resolving to spend less it's probably a good idea that I can't make it!

1 comment:

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin