Monday, 2 August 2010

a flower for your thoughts?

I do tend to oogle at things for a long time* and fall deeply in love. I imagine you too have a continual progression of loves which enter your mind fleetingly and dissipate and those which seem to stay a while.

This is one of those. How I would adore to hang this in my teeny bathroom with only the occasional bud or sliver of green.  

Do they not seem like droplets of rain captured for but a moment in the darkness?


Caroline Swift makes such beautiful pieces including the most delicate ceramic items.

*This item has been in my drafts for over a year!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And I love getting posts out of drafts - it feels so freeing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhm did my comment went under this post?
    my computer is a bit slow lately and it looked like it went under another post...
    ahhh i hope not.
    good luck with the new job, i wanna hear everyhting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely. you are such a finder of the most unique and prettiest things!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin