Thursday, 13 August 2009

the fruits of our labour

So what does one do on a wednesday night? Watermelon sculpture of course!

I am sort of super proud of this one. Although I think it may take a few years of practice to make it look good!


And now I reveal our awesome fail!

The delightful Bean was sitting across the table from me excited about carving his name into a piece. Unfortunately his enthusiam slightly got the better of him. He was happily whittling away the B and then enthusiam struck. I think he forgot what he was doing and he managed to carve this monster!

Admittedly he did realise after the A! So he now has an evil twin brother, BANE! So naughty.

He He He. So primal, oh erotic watermelon love!

21 comments:

  1. Wednesday nights = Watermelon Carving night! You may start a trend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... that looks amazing!!! Even with the evil twin mistake.. lolz. I don't think I'll be able to do anything like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool watermelon love notes !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that's so awesome! I've never made one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you guys are too adorable! BANE!! lol...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys are hilarious! (and nifty with a knife..)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bean shall be destroyed...

    ...Anna shall be mine!

    MINE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is awesome. I love how Bane now comments as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is soooo cool! how clever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant idea. This is so cute. Even with the spelling error!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this so cute, the bane is the best. Could be on to a fun save the date idea as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love love love love love! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. { p.s. i'm totally stealing that picture and blogging about how cute you guys are. }

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for you fabulous comments! I totally stole the idea from a photo I saw forever ago. So love the idea of turning this into a save the date!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this! Thank you for your sweet comment on my guest post :)

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin