Monday, 3 August 2009

so to exciting news

Whoop I am now a new faux auntie. That is my sister to be has just popped!
A waterbirth outside - crazy lady.

Unfortunately she is far far away and so we shan't be able to see the new little one for a couple of months. Sob. Now I would publish a photo, indeed Bean thinks that all babies look the same (blasphemy), but I don't want to without a mother's consent and to ask consent would make people aware of "the words."

So I thought I would publish a photo of myself. At last I am no longer anonymous, well sort of!

So here I am with my newly born little brother who is barely recognisable and yes that is my mother trying to strangle him - I cropped her out because even 24 years on she hardly looks any different.
I do love my outfit. I love the fact I was already accessoring as a 3 year old!


Yay for babies!

12 comments:

  1. Yay for babies indeed! And you were already fantastic as a 3-year-old :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! You are going to be a fantastic auntie.

    You were adorable. Love the blue green combo and the bangs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratualtions Anna! You look so adorable in the picture! I love how you have your hand on your hip and you are doing a perfect pose for the camera:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg. you were so cute it's ridiculous. i'm sure you're even cuter now!

    congratulations on being an aunt. it's the best!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thats such great news! What a nice way to start the day :)

    Congratulations!!

    p.s. When you get a chance, I need your opinion on something.... xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna, congrats on the new family member.

    You were tres adorable. Fashion sense as a toddler - rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, congratulations! 5 weeks till i get to be an auntie!

    Im all babies babies babies at the mo so lovely news! Im currently wrapping a pressie for the London baby just now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats!! i love the hand on the hip pose....truly posh even at a young age.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah! cute photo!

    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin