Sunday, 2 August 2009

now that's better

Oh my lovely people of the web I have missed you so.

It has just been far too long!

Thank you so much for your comments. They have really helped!

At last my head is free from acid-base analysis, spinal cord anatomy and the structure of antibiotics.

Anyhoo, I obviously have seen the wedding aisle video.

Personally I did not like it. I just didn't. I don't know why.

I know, shock horror! Everyone else did!

I guess even as an athesist I still find such displays slightly disrepectful.

What I do like is the following video. Beautifully executed.

Admittedly by pros but beautiful.

Normal service will now resume!

Lots of exciting and unexciting things to say.

Your faithful servant, Anna xxx

P.S. I've never tried to embed a video before so please let me know if it works!

9 comments:

  1. wow thank you for saying that. this video is 10 times better. yes, the original was DIFFERENT but still would never ever happen at my wedding ;)

    welcome back girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... that video was weird. I have to say I laughed at it. But I laughed because I presume it's completely staged. (I mean, "real people" can't kick like those female attorneys, so I'm assuming they're actors/dancers.)

    The original video was just as silly, but it was a real wedding entrance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WB girl! And this "response" video cracked me up. Apparently, I really HAD been climbing a mountain in Tibet to have missed the original, so I looked it up. Wow. That's a bit of a wreck, isn't it? Glad they have a sense of humor, but really. reception entrance, sure. Wedding? Shame on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this video. and i like it much better than the first. i thought it was clever but i can't get behind using a secular song like that in a place of worship. churches are meant to be santicifed places so that rubbed me wrong. if it were at a different venue, i'd be all for it.

    but this video: pure awesomeness.

    and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay you're back!

    Looking forward to lots of lovely posts!

    Yeah the original video a bit odd I thought! Couldnt imagine anyone actually doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol...ok...I can't believe people took the time to make this response video!

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The original video was bad, so very very bad. I hated it. I really felt for the third bridesmaid who was sooo wishing that she was somewhere else.

    In fact it was so bad that I can't even bear to watch a piss-take of it.

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin