Wednesday, 12 August 2009

noooooo! and yes!

Somehow, the delightful powers that be at Blogger have decided I am not following any blogs. This is simply not the case and my Google Reader looks so sad! So my apologies if I do not get round to commenting on your blogs (and you know I love to) I am very very sorry. I guess it will leave me time to do some actual work! Hopefully I will back to normal tomorrow.

Also a big, big thank you to whomever added my site to StumbleUpon. Now I don't quite understand what it is or what it does but it seems exciting! Hugs and kisses all round.

In honour of the momentous stumbleupon occasion I thought I would add one of my favourite videos of all time. It just makes me smile. The quality is a bit rubbish but bear with it! From Amnesty International's Secret Policeman's Ball, in 2006 I think, ahh heaven.

1 comment:

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin