Friday, 28 August 2009

kitten love

I have been a rubbish blogger of late.

However, I did get to meet the fabulous Liv of Be Blushless on Wednesday.
Oh, but more on that later next week.

This weekend is a Bank Holiday in the UK and we are going to the northern wastelands.
We may have the time to see potential wedding locations.
Far more excitingly we will see the new addition to the Bean clan, House*

So as an apology I shall embed the cutest little video I have seen in forever.

When Bean found it he was literally crying from the cuteness!


*Gosh I do sort of love my pseudonyms! I promise you they are very clever!!

It's like I'm an Enigma machine!

10 comments:

  1. We came across this a few months ago when I was considering getting us a roomba. It is one of the cutest things ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about that video. Hang on, little kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. an enigma, wrapped in a mystery, wrapped in a riddle!

    have a wonderful weekend - and if you do see any potential wedding locations, make sure you bring your camera and take lots of pictures to show us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's like those contests where you have to be the last person holding on to the car to win! loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and all your kind comments. looking forward to watching your wedding (& other mysteries!) unfold...

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's been blah blogging weather around here, too. maybe when the sun isn't so shiny and the wind isn't so crisp. then we'll all blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today my car broke down and I had a real lousy lunch. This totally made my day.

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin