Tuesday, 4 August 2009

grumpiness

Now my lovely friend (hmm can I call you that?!) at one little dove also has a fabulous site called stuff I would bazooka.

In honour of her general fabulousness and my general grumpiness please can I nominate music on websites?

I literally despise it. Why do they do it? Inevitably it will be some new age evil and inevitably I have my headphones listening to some other randomness and all of a sudden, BAM, evil music.

Please realise I have a slight tendency to open up to 100 pages at a time and can never find the stupid tiny stop button amongst the hundreds of open pages.

Oh web designers, I implore yea, quit with the sound. I don't mind having sound which I can turn on but please stop with the already on sound, please.

9 comments:

  1. AMEN! Hate that. I can never find the button to turn it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know. i've been kicking around the idea of adding my rendition of "gimme more" by britney spears to my blog... guess i won't be doing that now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. word.

    especially when i'm at work, and looking at wedding sites while the kids take a test. i invariably forget the sound is on until some website's crap music starts bumpin. woops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! you always crack me up. i whole heartedly agree -- down with website soundtracks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, yes definitely agree! Its most annoying when im actually trying to listen to something properly on YouTube or something then some random music appears from nowhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wedding dress designers are the WORST culprits! What is that weird twinkling nothing sound? It’s not even music – urgh.

    So, yes, I agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha. of course you can call me a friend! i wouldn't have it any other way.

    i love the suggestion, and it's a frustration we share. the next post will quote you, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. you crack me up. and does the music always have to scare the shit out of youÉ

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin