Sunday, 12 July 2009

what should one do at 3.30 am?

Well, I am sitting here with my laptop and I'm wide awake.

What is a girl to do? Obviously watch Psycho! Now I am totally freaked out! Apparently the stabbing sounds were made by plunging a knife into a watermelon. Oh yes, did I mention I love random factoids?


Also, the boy just bought a watermelon today! Perhaps the tastiest fruit. Maybe we shall have some fun tomorrow before we go off to the Open Air Theatre in Regent's Park!

Oh, well, the sun will be up soon!

What do you do when you can't sleep? I am definitely a movie girl, the scarier the better. Terrible I know but they require very little brain power and it means I can read fabulous blogs at the same time. Whoop!

3 comments:

  1. That movie gave me nightmares!! I used to watch tons of scary movies with friends, but now I can't handle them!
    I basically lie in bed listening to any commotion going on outside if I can't sleep. I hope you get to bed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anna, what are you doing to yourself?!? scary movies are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did manage to get to sleep. Whoop!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin