Sunday, 12 July 2009

remember this moment ladies, it will change your life

Well ladies, I feel this may change your life.

This website Style|Shake lets you design your own dresses!

There are a choice of materials, (silk, cotton and linen), hundreds of choices for the design, accessories and finishing touches.

From as little as £50 for a dress.
Delivered to your door in 10 days.
Discount of 10% when you order 3 or more!
Free alteration service.
Best of all, from a green viewpoint, they are made in England, whoop!

So what do you think of my first attempts? I seem to have an affinity to the ruched one shoulder and puff ball skirts!





P.S. I promise I don't have shares in this company, although I kind of wish I did!

4 comments:

  1. the gray is lovely!

    let me know if you order one... i'm nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I can order these in the fall when I move to London!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh CnC oh how exciting! Are you staying for long? Drop me an email I would love to know more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's real cool. you could have your bridesmaids design their own dresses!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin