Saturday, 11 July 2009

oh my lovelies

Whilst I was expecting the majority of you lovely ladies to be nice about my potential dress I am seriously overwhelmed by your beautiful comments. Seriously I was touched by the number of you who left me a message. So excited that I have spent the last two days clicking onto to your blogs and then clicking onto your inspirational links that I forgot to write on my own blog.

Anyhoo, thank you so much. Whilst, I do realise I don't need blog approval. It is very nice!

P.S. I may have bought a seriously cute accessory which arrived today. However, as I am loving the whole suspense racket so you may have to wait until a little later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin