Wednesday, 15 July 2009

monsoon madness

Hello my lovelies!

Just a quick note to say that the summer sale in Monsoon has just began. I picked up a couple (ish) of fabulous little things yesterday for half price or less! Whoop. I love to update my work wardrobe with pretty tops.

I can't wait to wear this cute little skirt when/if summer comes back!

Maybe with this top if it isn't a little too matchy matchy - You get that I don't like the matchy matchiness, right!t?!
Must stop spending money!
Photos Monsoon

6 comments:

  1. oh cool, must pop in after work tomorrow, I could do with a few new things since a lot of my skirts are too big now (although this is a good thing!)

    I love the purple patterned skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i wish that i could order things from there! i wanted to get my flower girl dress from monsoon but they don't ship to the US...

    oh and by the way, i tagged u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love Monsoon! It's one of the things I miss most about living in the UK. (That and wine gums.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did everyone used to live in the UK?!?! Maybe it's my turn to move to the US!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, you should! (Bring wine gums :-))

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin