Friday, 17 July 2009

a diy opportunity?

First of all may I say the inspiration is not flowing today so I apologise for this slightly random post!

What do you think of these awesome albeit slightly weird hooks/bowls which attach the wall?


I quite fancy making some out of the boy's and my own hands. It can't be too expensive to make?! The boy is blessed with giant hands which could make an impressive tangled mess. One could be used to hold keys. Or you could make the mould around a test tube to make a very unique flower vase! Hmm how to make it weddingy?! Maybe both hands together to make a heart? I really am obsessed with hearts. Sorry!

5 comments:

  1. Well maybe they could replace the wishing well. Like gimme gimme!
    Haha just joking.
    On a serious note they are very cool. I'd like one of these to keep my house and car keys, save myself 5 mins searching every morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well maybe they could replace the wishing well. Like gimme gimme!
    Haha just joking.
    On a serious note they are very cool. I'd like one of these to keep my house and car keys, save myself 5 mins searching every morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are definitely interesting.... and somehow a little creepy - that must be part of their charm :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're absolutely terrifying and more than a bit creepy. They remind me of my first student flat, one of the bedrooms had a pink plastic finger sticking out of the wall. It creeped me out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sort of like the idea of having both of us making a heart shape with our hands, choosing one of each and using this as a frame for a cute faraway picture.

    Hmm, I'm not sure that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin