Sunday, 19 July 2009

6 degrees of separation

Come on bean, finish your masterpiece! Maybe he needs some encouragement from my lovely fellow writers!

In the meantime, I was tagged by the lovely talda and dawn to fill out a pretty cute meme about things that make me happy. I thought I would add a little spice. So I am starting with love and trying to come back full circle!

1. Love, when I was a young slip of a thing I don't think I really believed in love. How wrong could one girl be! It makes me feel optimistic and beautiful. Go team love!

2. Pretty art. Whilst I love modern art I do love to fill our home with pretty pretty things such as this beauty.


3. Fonts, how I loved you when I was little. However since I have entered the realm of blog love I have found a whole new level of font fabulousness and they are free! Double whoop!

4. Letters especially the handwritten kind. Who doesn't like to receive a beautiful handcrafted note? I remember back when the boy used to write lovely letters on blue Basildon Bond paper declaring his love in between random facts about monkey head transplants. Oh the joy.

5. General knowledge and my general geekiness, without it I would never have found my way to the boy.

6. I should finish with "the boy" I think he might be upset if I didn't include him! He makes me beyond happy. I simply cannot wait to see him look like this on our wedding day! Whoop!


And so we are back to love.
And so follow the rules!
Tag and link back to the person who tagged you. list six little things that make you happy. tag six bloggers and let them know they’re “it.”

5 comments:

  1. lol. I love how you wrote bridezilla like a swear word. thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's for the tag! The list was harder to do than I thought..

    ReplyDelete
  3. im obsessed with fonts too! seriously, dafont.com might as well be my homepage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo you must checkout abstractfonts.com I just downloaded about 100 new fonts.

    Too exciting!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin