Friday, 19 June 2009

ryantown and famille summerbelle

Oh how pretty are these!

I love Rob Ryan and his awesomeness. I would love to own one of his beautiful pieces. Actually, I were rich enough I would buy all of my engaged friends one of his pieces for their wedding.




And then I found these. I think the Parisian piece came first and, of course, I love the London one because I can see my home(ish).




P.S. Buy from Famille Summerbelle, they have fab other things too! If anyone wants to buy me one that would be fine also!

4 comments:

  1. note to self: need to start bringing in six figures so that i can afford art by rob ryan.

    thanks for the famille summerville link! what a wonderful site. i bought paper banners just like the ones they have for our shower. i'm half mexican and they are traditionally considered, "wedding banners", so i thought that would be so very appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely and unequivocally LOVE Famille Summerbelle and squealed when I saw the London cut paper art! That just became my #1 gift wish for this year. And how cute are the family trees? Wouldn't that be a darling wedding gift, too? Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi anna, returning your blog visit :) I dont know much rob ryan, but he did make a beautiful paper dress for a vogue shoot: http://dearada.typepad.com/dear_ada/2006/10/i_love_love_thi.html thats just the first link I found that had a photo of it in. simply stunning, to have that dedication to paper!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin