Wednesday, 3 June 2009

oh peonies

I am feeling somewhat uninspired today.

So in lieu of any actual excitement on my part I thought I would photograph the peonies my lovely boy bought me at the weekend. I was so excited when I saw they were a deep, deep fuchsia. When they opened I was slightly disappointed that they weren’t the fabulous blousy blooms that everyone loves but they still smell and look fabulous! So yey!


P.S. Check out this magical wedding. Oh it is so chic yet simple. This is exactly the vibe I want at my wedding. You can just feel the love oozing out from the photos. Also how much do I love her dress!


P.P.S. To all those eligible to vote in the EU elections tomorrow - do not forget! Whilst I am unsure what the European Parliament actually does. MEPs just seem so powerless, to me, when compared to MPs but I think if I don’t vote I can’t complain! Ah true voter apathy.

P.P.P.S. Apologies for my poor photography.

4 comments:

  1. Bonjour !
    first time i come across your blog, so im gonan visit it now :)
    well if you wanna be inspired by my collage or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
    a bientot!
    Boubouteatime xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peonies, and these ones are such a gorgeous colour!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I decided against the Cox and Cox mercury candlesticks - as much as I loved them, I don't want to pay the 85 pound postal charge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is steep! I'm sure you'll be able to find some in Oz and probably far cheaper. I got mine in the sale. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those flowers look lovely! how sweet of him to bring them to you! :) i love the deep pink! thank you for the sweet comment that you posted on my blog, I look forward to reading yours! :)

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin