Monday, 8 June 2009

oh my the excitement!


Rosalie from Tea and Whimsy has given me this lovely blog award.

I have to give the honour to my favourites too.

The instructions are as follows:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

I hereby award the following blogs the “One Lovely Blog Award”…

I'm only new myself, so some of these may be old lags (in the nicest possible way!) - but sometimes the oldies are the goodies!

Hope to hear from you all soon - you are all so inspiring (far more inspiring than I'll ever be)

Anna x

11 comments:

  1. Oooh, thank you! thank you! I'm completely flattered. And bashful. And still totally lusting after that gorgeous rock of yours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shush! I hope you'll still stop by now you're an "old married!!" Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, thank you!! i love awards!! congratulations to you as well!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. gee wiz - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *squee* An award! You're such a doll :) Thank you so much!! Grats to you as well on the upcoming nuptials. I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm so happy you lovely people have popped on to say hi. I love reading your blogs. I hope you will pop over to say hi again, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, thank you!! I'll have to get started on my list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I signed in covered in dust and paint and all exhausted and found this :) Makes a girl happy! x

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin