Tuesday, 30 June 2009

bridesmaid beautifulness

If I do decide to have bridesmaids all I know is that they will need to look slammin' hot!

Luckily my girls are all hot, hot, hot!

I am pretty sure I won't want them to match but co-ordinate. The most important thing is that I would want to wear the dress, they are happy and it's something they will actually want to wear again.

I'm not sure of colours yet, maybe purple or grey and I'm not seriously looking but it's always fun to window shop.

So what's a girl to do when she wants to peruse pretty dresses? Visit Net-a-Porter and their new outlet sister site Outnet. Prepare to swoon. Well I did!


Catherine Malandrino - A wee bit busy, but I would still love to wear this dress!




Both Burberry Prorsum - Delicious, particularly the first one, like a bridesmaid dress but infinitely cooler.


Bi La Li - such a cute little shift - simple but elegant.


Jovovich Hawk - A little summery, and I'm pretty sure my grandmamma has something similar but I still think it's cute.


Thurley - a little Grecian chic


Temperley - Oh she makes such beautiful dresses.


3.1 Phillip Lim - Chic yet quirky. I would love this dress with super high heels!


Moschino Cheap and Chic - not so cheap but I love the grey and pink together - tres chic!


Missoni - Pretty and feminine.


Mint - something so simple but fun.


Matthew Williamson - I love the grey and super feminine.


Marchesa - Could this dress be any hotter? Serious Swoon.


Luella - a little risque but super fun.


Marchesa - If I has a few thousand to spare this would be mine. Exquisite.


Herve Leger - Oh the bodycon dress, all the rage, maybe not best for a wedding where there will be a lot of food!


Fendi - Fun, fun, fun!


DvF - I love this dress, all her dresses are cut for a woman.

Anyhoo, I think that's enough of the pretty dresses today. If only I had unlimited funds and could buy fantabulous dresses for everyone. But wait, I have a plan. More on this tomorrow - are you intrigued?

Anna xx

8 comments:

  1. yes! i AM intrigued! tell me more!

    and these are all lovely lovely lovely.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, and the tip - we are going to try and do as much as we possibly can. I will miss buying pretty dresses like these while I'm gone though! I have yet to see a Marchesa dress that I don't like - I am strongly considering wearing one for the wedding, but I don't know if I can rationalize their prices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second dress and the grey Moschino. they are both lovely and would make wonderful bridesmaids dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear anna,
    since i'm sure i'll be the first to be asked to be a bridesmaid at your wedding, i would like to wear that little grey moschino number.
    thank you.
    love,
    celia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a LOT of these dresses. Excellent choices for your BMs!
    I especially love the grey and pink one and the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna. You have awesome taste in dresses. I'd be happy to lend my services as a bridesmaid. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yey!

    Maybe I can recruit you lovely ladies as my online bridesmaids and when the day finally arrives you can dress up prettily and drink champagne! I would need photos!

    How fun would that be!

    Celia you dress is in the post!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin