Tuesday, 26 May 2009

something to smile about

I know that the general advice is not to look at too many other sites as it will cloud your judgement and make you doubt your decisions. However, I do want to showcase (well show you links to other more fabulous sites) fabulous weddings whether they cost £40 for £400,000. I do hope that I will find those weddings which are beautiful yet closer to the £40 mark.

Oh my this wedding is amazing. Whilst yellow is not my favourite colour it totally works as the accent colour here. Whilst it is not really how I would envision my wedding. I can't help but find it beautiful.

I would say more but seriously words defeat me. Just look at this teaser. Thank you Style Me Pretty your site always makes me smile.

Photos by www.ourlaboroflove.com via SMP
Now that has made me feel better. I just needed to make myself a little happier today.

So what do you think of the wedding?

2 comments:

  1. really lovely! i find it so hard not to deluge myself with wedding sites... and sometimes it really does muddle you up - but then sometimes you come across something really refreshing and inspiring in its ingenuity and fearlessness... and then it's worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. It is very hard to sort through the wheat from the chaff.

    I guess it's worth it if you find a gem! (Or at least realise most of the stuff is not what you want?)

    Thanks for dropping by and also thanks for quoting me. Made my day! Anna x

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin