Sunday, 10 May 2009

my first

So hello I’m Anna and at 27 years this is my first venture into bloghood. Despite being a seasoned blog stalker I have never felt the urge to document the minutiae of my life. Until now!

I am not entirely sure how this will all pan out but I hope to enjoy documenting the trials and tribulations of planning my wedding*. Self-indulgent? Yes, but my ability to remember the important, albeit minute, details in my life is atrocious. Also how fabulous would it be, to look back in a few years, to see my old carefree life?

I have been inspired by so many blogs over the past few years and only hope that now I shall be able to offer the occasional glimmer of inspiration to others. A bold statement I know! I want to share my favourite sites and shops both in the UK and those faraway.

So I shall resolve to take more photographs of my “inspiration” and also refrain from using multiple exclamation marks and making other poor grammatical errors that seems to pepper my usual writing.

I will, of course, introduce you to my significant others over the next few days.

Nevertheless that’s all from me today. I shall simply leave you with my new companion and my muse, my beautiful ring.
Anna x

*I do understand that it is “our” wedding but with the benefit of artistic licence can we just read our when I write my!

6 comments:

  1. That might be the most gorgeous ring I've ever laid eyes on. I want to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! More details to come...you'll have to stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your ring is GORGEOUS! so excited to read about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely ring! thanks for your sweet comment my dear :) happy planning - look forward to reading along.

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin